"No person, trying to take responsibility for her or his own identity, should have to be so alone. There must be those among whom we can sit down and weep, and still be counted as warriors." - Adrienne Rich
If you're here, you may be seeking change in your life.
Therapy can provide a safe, confidential space where you can work through your concerns and embrace life in more positive ways.
I invite you to spend some time on my website so you can get a feel for whether I might be a good fit for your counseling needs. It can be overwhelming to think about asking for help and you'll want to make sure the professional you see can offer you the best possible care.
You may be asking yourself if I am the ideal therapist for you. I may be if you are:
* Someone who has tried other therapists and felt you were not truly heard or understood.
* A person challenged by depression, anxiety, grief/loss, or managing stress.
* Couples seeking more meaningful attachments.
* In a relatonship that needs healing after infidelity and betrayal.
* A person who realizes the burdens and stresses of life are clouding the view of your best self.
* Anyone who has achieved major accomplishments though still feels "something just isn't right" and experiences significant emotional or spiritual voids.
* A person experiencing stress due to overwhelming circumstances.
* Someone who has suffered a traumatic event(s) and is struggling to find peace.
* Veterans/active duty servicemembers and/or families who are challenged by combat stress, deployments/redeployments, PCS transitions.
When you explore your concerns in the safe space of a therapy space, you can begin to see your needs more clearly and make solid decisions about how to move forward.
Sometimes we just need a safe place to tell our story.
Life can be painful. Counseling can help you cope and heal. With the guidance of a compassionate, experienced professional, you can find peace and once again be content with life, in relationships, and with yourself.
Through counseling you can create the strength you need to thrive. I am always amazed at the courage of the human spirit and honored when a client allows me into their world through this process.
Find helpful tips for coping or thoughts for consideration here.
Latest highlight - Mindfulness: Hoax or Help? - a reflection on the benefits of mindfulness practices.
For a more personal persepctive, join me at Pieces and Pathways - currently dedicated to reflections on our military and their families.
Call now. It may be the best call you've ever made for yourself.